If you haven’t heard about the award yet, it’s about finding and connecting new/lesser known blogs with less than 200 followers,
and asking them deep, probing questions that expose their raw souls. I think it’s a great idea; I’ve already found a bunch of new blogs to follow thanks to this, so, if you haven’t checked out the twitter tag, definitely go do that. The rules are:
- Answer all questions sent to you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers who have under 200 followers on Twitter.
- Ask them questions!
- Tag them in your post and notify them of their nomination on Twitter.
Easy, right? So, here are my answers.
1. If you could only blog about one thing for the rest of you life what would it be?
I would blog about music. I don’t always want to blog about my boring life, but there is always interesting music to find, new playlists to be made, new releases to review. That never gets old.
2. If you had one super power what would you choose?
Control over time. Even if I could only rewind/fast-forward 5-10 minutes at a time, that would be so worth it. No more shoving my foot in my mouth, waiting in line wouldn’t be so tedious- and I could do superhero stuff like saving baby strollers that roll into traffic.
3. Favourite brand of makeup and why?
Well, I just found my new HG foundation, and new favourite lipstick shade, and they’re both the same brand, so I’ll go with that. Maybelline. I know, it’s not cute or exciting. But, its price point doesn’t make me feel guilty when I look at my bank statement afterwards, and the foundation actually matches my snow-white skin tone without turning me orange. This is big for me, people. I’m in love.
4. If you could go on a date with anyone, who would it be and what would you do?
The prime minister. I know, he’s married, and not sexually attractive, but if I get to pick anyone in the world, I might as well pick someone important. We could take a long walk down the canal and have a stern talk about things. If he’s busy, I’ll take just about any other important head of state, or the head of the UN- except maybe Kim Jong-Il. Talk about nightmare date material.
See? Total ladyboner material right here.
5. Worst habit?
Procrastinating wins by a huge margin. Oh, all the things that never got done because I just didn’t feel like it, I mourn your loss.
6. Put your ITunes (or other music storing device) on shuffle and what are the first 5 songs?
Youth – Foxes (Adventure Club Remix)
Tenerife Sea – Ed Sheeran
Pumpin Blood – NONONO
Try Me On – Karmin
Fantasy – MS MR
7. First beauty regime that you do when you wake up?
Throw water on my face. I don’t always use cleanser and all of that on my face when I just get up, I just like to throw water on it, put on a cleansing moisturizer and then go to town with my makeup routine, which usually takes all of 10 minutes if I do it right and don’t get all ambitious trying to do a winged liner or something else equally impossible.
8. Guiltiest pleasure in life?
Listening to Want U Back by Cher Lloyd while eating chocolate peanut butter cups and watching mediocre reality tv. It’s all so, so wrong, but yet so, so right. Shh, don’t tell! It’ll ruin my street cred.
9. If you could choose any job in the world what would it be and why?
Aside from the probably obvious answer of being a successful musician, I’d like to be a successful judge. I think that’d be a great way to directly impact people in a beneficial way, on a large scale. That would be really awesome. Plus, free robes and a bailiff! Who doesn’t want their very own bailiff?
10. Favourite Oscar outfit?
Oh, gosh. I don’t follow the Oscars, but if I got to pick one dress to wear, it’d be this:
11. Favourite hair product?
My Body Shop hair butter. I have two kinds- colour protection, and shine, and as a long haired girl, I love it as a quick detangler and as a leave-in conditioner. It leaves me silky smooth and shiny, and I don’t get greasy. I’ve been using it for a couple years now, and lovelovelove it.
Still searching for that ultimate shampoo, though. One day my prince will come.
1. What was your favorite musical artist in middle school?
2. What do you do when you’re stumped for blog ideas?
3. What would a brutally honest online dating profile say about you that you wouldn’t normally divulge on a first date?
4. What would you be the patron goddess of, if you were a Roman god?
5. What’s your favorite book? Or top 3?
6. You’re a badass action movie heroine. What’s the song that plays in the background while you’re saving the world?
7. What’s a talent you wish you had?
8. An orphaned kitten has just appeared at your doorstep. What do you name it?
9. What’s your geekiest hobby or interest?
10. You can pick two famous dead people to stay up with you all night watching movies and eating popcorn at your place. Who do you pick, and what do you watch?
11. What’s your favourite perfume/scented body lotion?